What To Expect When I Arrive At Your House For An Appraisal
- I will arrive at your house on time.
- I take great pride in my job and will arrive at your house on time, give or take 10 minutes for traffic. Time is money and everyone has too much to do. I understand no one wants to wait around for someone who shows up late for a scheduled appointment. I am on time to 99.99% of my appraisal appointments and honestly cannot remember the last time I was more than 10 minutes late to a real estate appraisal.
- I will start on the exterior of your house then move to the interior.
- When I arrive at a house for a real estate appraisal, I am usually invited into the house. While each appraiser has their own routine, I prefer to start on the exterior. That way I can measure the exterior of the house first. Then when I go inside, I can fill in the floor plan and layout of the house.
- I always wear disposable shoe covers so I will never track mud through a house.
- Appraisers can get dirty measuring homes and crawling through crawl spaces. I never want to track mud or dirt inside someone's homes. That is why I always wear disposable show covers. I slip them on over my shoes before I enter someone's home. That way I won't track any dirt into your house